Fiilex displayed it’s Q8 Travel, a 340W tunable LED Fresnel. It’s precisely designed 8” Fresnel lens produces a smooth light field at all beam angles (12-60°).
The Q8 Travel includes three other key features that address the needs of many film and video productions. First, the tunable CCT and hue enable the Q8’s output to blend seamlessly with existing lighting. Second, the robust construction ensures that the Q8 can withstand rough transportation and rigging conditions. Third, the intuitive LCD display and manual control knobs allow filmmakers to make quick adjustments on set.
With 48V DC battery compatibility and a weight of only 16 pounds, the Fiilex Q8 Travel is a great LED lighting fixture for on-location use.
– 340W power draw
– Unmatched focus/flood range of 12-60°
– Smooth dimming down to 0%
– Flicker-free at any frame rate
– IP-24 Rating (water-resistant)
– Tunable CCT (2800-6500K)
– Hue control (±0.25 green/magenta)
– High CRI at any color temperature, 97 typical.
– Broadband full-spectrum LED source
– Designed in the USA. Assembled in USA/Taiwan
Filex also displayed The Matrix II RGBW. This fixture brings full-color control to Fiilex’s Matrix line of soft-source LED punch lights. The Dense Matrix LEDs in the Matrix II RGBW boast multi-wavelength color groups.
The Matrix II RGBW fixture draws 340W of power and produces an output greater than a 1K tungsten soft light. This output is generated by the four Dense Matrix LED clusters that are set into a custom-designed reflecting chamber and enclosed by a layer of diffusion. With its four LED sources, the Matrix II supports additional optics and accessories that can easily reshape the fixture’s illumination. The fixture is compatible with light banks from Chimera as well as DoP Choice when using the speed ring accessory. It can also be used as a front-focused light with the optional Quad-Fresnel, which increases beam intensity by 3x.
The Matrix II is also available in an alternate Tunable White model. The Matrix II Tunable White and the RGBW both have an improved mechanical design, smoother dimming down to 0%, magenta/green hue adjustment, and tunable CCT (2800-6500K and 2800-10000K respectively).
The housing of each Matrix II RGBW fixture is constructed of high-grade aluminum along with ruggedized rubber at the impact points making them extremely hard-wearing and shock-resistant.
– Full RGBW control
– Custom multi-wavelength LED groups deliver rich, bright color
– Smooth dimming down to 0% without flicker
– 5V/1A USB powers wireless DMX
– IP-24 weather resistant
– XLR power input compatible with 48V battery power
– Unique Fresnel accessory for increased punch
– Future-proof: the ability to upgrade firmware in the field
– Compatible with industry-standard softboxes and octabanks via speed ring accessory
– Extreme durability with high-grade aluminum housing and a ruggedized exterior