elektraLite exhibited this year at LDI with updated versions of their Stingray Profile 4‐color with a newly designed 250 watt COB LED. The ellipsoidal provides the same clean, rich, beautiful light audiences have grown accustomed to, making the Stingray Profile 4‐colorideal for any show or event. The built‐in accessory clip and included color frame allow for diffusion and color media to be used. Features include:
- single COB 250 watt LED giving rich, vibrant RGBW light with no hot spot.
- 100% no step dimming and no pop or bump at beginning or end of dimming curve.
- 19-degree lens installed. Available 26, 36 and 50 lens tubes with no chromatic aberration. Also fits existing lens tubes from other manufacturers.
- double slot gel frame holder with safety clip for accessories and supplied gel frame
- exclusive “cool to touch” housing features rotating barrel assembly, rear handle, pattern holder slot, and four shutter blades for perfect in‐focus beam cuts.
- easy to use display menus for DMX or static control
- on/off switch and Powercon in and out connectors, 5‐pin XLR connectors in and out
The elektraLite Fresnel is a newly designed 300 watt COB LED. With a balanced 3,200K or 5,600K color temperature, and a CRI of 94 with a manual 15 to 50-degree zoom.
A very simple to use onboard control interface allows for easy control by either DMX or console‐free static operation. The elektraLite Fresnel has 5‐pin XLR DMX connectors (both in and thru). A single yoke, safety eye bolt, and safety cable are included. Power is via industry standard Powercon in and out connectors allowing for quick daisy chaining of the fixtures. Exclusive “cool to touch” housing makes this fixture a whole lot in a small package.