BB&S introduced the Area 48 color this year at LDI this year. The Area 48 color uses 150 watts and 12,000-lumen output as well as delivers stunning saturated and tinted colors and clean white light in both ends of the spectrum with high CRI.
The Area 48 color is color tweaking with white LEDs ( bicolor ) and in addition to that, RGB has been added.
Area 48 color has an onboard touch screen for local control and of course, runs on DMX / RDM as well.
There is a full range of DOP choice softboxes, snap grids and diffusers available for the Area 48 color.
– High CRI all through the white range
– Full (light) power in 5600K and 3200K
– RGB + white + white
– Excellent for strobing
– High-quality LEDs with extreme binning system
– White light range between 1800 and 10.000 Kelvin.
– Plus / minus green, plus/minus magenta setting.
– excellent dimming 16 bit from 0,001% to 100 %
– Totally flicker-free, can be used for real high-speed shoots.
– Superfast synced strobe