DFD Entry Station 2.
The Entry Station Two Ethernet is a four universe playback device that can record two snapshots of sACN data. These presets can be recalled with a press of a button.
The ES2ETHER includes the following features:
– Multiple stations can reside on the same network in either a “Main & Remote” relationship, or as completely independent devices.
– Power can be supplied via POE, or by a separate low voltage power supply.
– Each station is fully self-contained and does not require a separate processor device or central control unit.
– Fade times for each preset can be adjusted from 0 to 999 seconds (default is 2 seconds).
– Fits in a standard 2-gang back box.
Also of note was the NEWNODE16-DIN is a DIN-rail mounted Ethernet to DMX bridging device. It accepts Artistic License’s Art-Net or Streaming ACN (ANSI E1.31) protocols. There are sixteen DMX512 outputs, and each of the outputs are isolated from the Ethernet input. The Ethernet input connection is made via an RJ45 connector, and the DMX512 output connections are made via pluggable Phoenix terminal blocks. The NODE16-DIN supports Power over Ethernet (PoE – 802.3af) or a 24-48VDC power input. NODE configuration takes place with a backlit graphical LCD and an encoder wheel.