Update your lighting kit with the bright, compact TotaLED Daylight LED Floodlight from Lowel. A modernization of the old Lowel Tota light, the TotaLED retains its powerful 750W tungsten equivalent brightness, but this model is updated to a daylight LED panel with sturdy metal construction and a large heatsink to keep it cool when operated for long periods. Its fanless design also keeps it quiet on set.
The light’s 160 5600K LEDs have a long, 50,000-hour lifespan, so you won’t have to change any burned-out bulbs. Its 65° beam angle covers large areas with ambient light, and you can slide in the removable diffuser panel to broaden the beam angle to 100°.
The light is powered by a controller box that connects to the light with a 4-pin XLR; connect either an AC adapter or use the built-in V-mount plate with a separately available battery. The box also features a knob for 100-10% stepless dimming – which can then be brought down to totally 0%, a mounting slot, and a hanger loop for hanging on a stand.
The TotaLED is supported by a built-in tilting yoke with a 5/8″ mount, which is tightened by a large locking knob. The yoke also features a shoe-style mount to attach your controller box by its mounting slot. Further up the yoke, there’s a 1/4″-20 accessory mount for adding gobos or flags. There’s also a separate umbrella mount with a small locking knob that can support umbrellas up to 45″. Its built-in two-way barndoors help you shape the light, and there are two integrated gel clips on the outside of each barndoor. The barndoors fold down to protect the light panel when not in use.
The included AC adapter can be used worldwide with optional plug adapters, and it all comes in a carry case to protect and transport the light.
The TotaLED is a portable flood light that emits 4275 lux of flicker-free continuous light. It operates on AC or battery power, and it draws only 70 W to deliver the equivalent output of a 750 W tungsten bulb. The TotaLED is daylight balanced (5600 K) and with a CRI of 96.3, it delivers excellent color accuracy. Its power output is controlled by a stepless dimmer knob that ranges from 100% to 0% brightness.T
NEVER MISS A MOMENT with the Steadicam Air – Setting a new standard; the Steadicam Air brings versatility back to the monopod. With its gas lift spring, the Air makes it easy for professional photographers and cinematographers to raise their heights and never miss a moment. Available in two different configurations, a 25 lb. and soon after a 15 lb. weight capacity, the Air is the perfect complement for professional image-makers looking to stabilize and support their equipment.
- 100% gas lift, spring activated height adjustable monopod activated by adjustable foot pedal
- Made of Lightweight Carbon Fiber
- 3 Section Monopod with 1 twist leg lock
- Allows for full 360 degree rotation without compromise
- Ergonomic foam padded grip point with debossed Steadicam branding on the handle
- Removable aluminum top plate with reversible screw thread allowing for 1/4€³-20 and 3/8€³-16
- Oversized rubber foot giving you extra stability connected to ball point
- Quick twist rubberized leg grips
- Non-slip, rubberized foot pedal allows for easy grip operation. Pedal also folds up with travel purposes and quick transport
- Collapsed Height = 28€³ // Fully Extended Height = 62.5€³
- Sleek red accents