TMB has sure been busy and had a wide-array of new things to show at LDI.
Their FloppyFlex new silicone version – 24V professional grade, flexible LED neon! Higher quality! Longer life! and now a 5 year warranty. FloppyFlex is the perfect replacement for glass neon, easy to use, long lasting & durable. Suitable for many projects and installations including indoor, outdoor, signage & architectural. The color jacket ensures that colors are visible in direct sunlight.
- Standard colors: 2100K Golden White, 2700K Warm White, 4000K Cool White, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, and RGB.
- UV & flame resistant construction (PVC)
- Domed profile for large viewing angles (270°)
- Uniform & even light source with no LED “hotspots”
- High illumination
- Flexible with 120mm minimum bending diameter
- Easy to use and install, with DIY accessories for joining, terminating, mounting & powering
- High IP rating (IP68)
- Ambient temperature: -20°C – 45°C
Operating temperature: 0°C – 45°C
- Environmentally friendly & energy efficient
- Automated production, high reliability & long warranty
- 5 years lifespan
Solaris Mozart LR The perfect pixel, now in linear! Use with the horizontal and vertical joining adapters to make all of your design dreams. The creative pixel-mapping fixtures from Solaris are available in four versions! Original Mozart, Mozart Linear, Mozart FLR, and Mozart One.
To be introduced in 2019 is the ProPlex IQ, IQ Two 88. It is an 8 Way Bidirectional Ethernet-DMX node. It can convert, assign, merge, and distribute up to 8 ArtNet/sACN universes to or from 8 DMX ports.
The ProPlex IQ Tester LV was the 2018 LDI Debuting Product Award Winner and is the FIRST Ethernet tester designed for entertainment production!
A true All-in-One Device for any Ethernet protocol, it tests and analyzes network data and performance, time-code, PoE, DMX, and RDM.
- “Wireshark” for analysis of any Ethernet protocol, plus network troubleshooting
- PoE tester – determine capabilities of any connected PoE source
- SMPTE Timecode, LTC receiver/analyzer, and LTC transmitter
- DMX receive/transmit
DMX timing analysis
- Bidirectional Ethernet-DMX gateway
- “Smart” DMX cable tester
- Update Solaris/ProPlex firmware without need of a PC