Neutrik at LDI Features their powerCON TRUE1 locking 20 A true mains connector. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection. They especially pleased with the Appliance inlet-outlet combination for daisy chaining.
The powerCON TRUE1 is a connector with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under load or live.
- True mains connector with breaking capacity (CBC)
- Lockable 20 A single phase connector
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL recognized components
- IP65 ingress protection in mated condition and unmated in combination with SCNAC-PX