Gio @5™ brings the high-end control of the larger Eos® family consoles to venues with smaller booths – or smaller budgets.
This portable console packs all the control necessities into a compact footprint, so external monitors and accessories are optional. With an articulating, 17-inch, multi-touch LCD display, five definable and page-able motorized faders and a master fader pair, Gio @5 is the perfect step up for Ion® users who want expanded hands-on access to playbacks, color control, touchscreen Magic Sheets and more.
Key features of the Gio @5 console include:
- The Gio/Eos Ti® facepanel layout, including the backlit keys, master fader pair, and fader controls keys
- 5 60mm motorized faders and associated controls/displays
- 1 integral, 17-inch, articulating multi-touch monitor
- 2 sets of controls keys along the left side of the display
- 2 network ports (Non-PSE) and 4 Hardline DMX/RDM ports
- 1 Littlite port
- Contact closures for remote triggers
- Output capacities from 2K to 32K, upgradable in 1K increments
- Support for up to two external high-resolution multi-touch monitors
- Compatibility with all Eos family accessories
Also in the booth was the ColorSource Consoles – including the AV version that does basic audio and video cues.
Sensor IQ 277V brings the function and form-factor of the current 120V Sensor IQ to a broader market. With options for 15-, 20-, and 30-amp one-pole hydraulic-magnetic breakers, this panel is ideal for commercial facilities such as arenas, stadiums, and convention centers. These panels will soon be available in 240V models for the non-CE international markets.
In fixtures, there was the brand-new ColorSource® Linear striplight. LDI show attendees also got demos of the Irideon™ FPZ architectural luminaire, the GDS CueSystem cue light system, and the Prodigy® P75 Self Climber hoist.