Dipping their toe in the LDI pool for the first time this year was the quiet start up company from Austin KETRA. Ketra has from the ground up created a digital lighting system with lamps, luminaires, controls and software to create beautiful, controllable light. Ketra products work cohesively to deliver the highest quality rendering of light, to the exact specifications of each user.
Ketra’s S38 PAR38 lamps provide the power of digital control and complete programmability in high quality LED light. Whether as a stand-alone element or as part of a complete lighting system, the S38 impeccably renders the full spectrum of saturation and hue, while remaining fully customizable through our included design software. Experience the mainstay of Ketra’s product line with the simple replacement of existing lamps.
- Fully tunable spectrum delivers white light, pastels and saturated color.
- Low glare, single point source.
- Clean industrial design.
- Active control system maintains consistent color point.
- Full digital control and performance.
- Seamless integration with existing controls.
- Wirelessly control color point and dimming to 1%.
Ketra’s N3 satellite provides several vital system functions: control of luminaires, integration of third-party control and lighting products, and on-board memory and astronomical time clock functionality. The N3′s wireless connectivity enables its installation in multiple, convenient locations. To simplify the integration of third party control systems, it includes multiple inputs and outputs, including: 0-10V, 0-24V, and DMX; with future releases supporting DALI, TRIAC dimming control, and network backbone connectivity.
- Enables Ketra’s luminaires to join the Ketra control network.
- Wireless network for easy installation.
- On-board content storage and astronomical time clock.
- Multiple control inputs and outputs for integration of third-party control and lighting products.
To see the whole array of the Ketra system check out their website.