At this year’s NAB, Pag unveiled a new lineup of High capacity Gold mount batteries with linking technology introduced as the PAGlink HC-PL94T Time Battery. These batteries are compatible with Gold mount/Snap on plates and Anton Bauer Lithium Ion Chargers.
Smaller and lighter in size these Li-Ion batteries include a higher energy density which draws up to 12A for high-current applications (10A individually).
- Additional features include:
- Hot-swap for continuous power
- Camera run-time displayed numerically in hours and minutes
- Remaining capacity displayed automatically in the viewfinder/LCD
PAGlink is the first battery system that allows batteries to be charged whilst linked, making it possible to charge multiple batteries on one charging position.
- Travel light and charge PAGlink or standard V-Mount Li-Ion batteries on location
- Small enough to fit in any kit bag
- Fully charge two PAGlink batteries in approximately 7 hours
- Designed to charge simultaneously up to 4 batteries overnight
- If you need power in a hurry, one fully discharged 96Wh battery will be 80% charged in approximately 2 1⁄2 hours
- The charge status of each battery is shown on its individual display
- Interchangeable plug adaptors and a wide range 100-240V input enable world wide use
- The unit features LED indication of charging, charge completion, a faulty battery, and battery absent
- The Micro Charger is smaller than a PAGlink battery and weighs approximately 200g