3D was pretty prevalent this year and now you can do it consistently shot in and shot out with DSC Labs’ charts to assist you.
DSC Labs specialist range of charts combines the advanced camera matching capabilities of DSC’s ChromaDuMonde series color chip charts with a range of unique tools and features for 3D, Visual f/x and other specialized workflows.
Designed in cooperation with industry leaders, each specialist chart is designed, calibrated and tested to ensure the highest level of accuracy and quality in every unit. Combining tools for camera positioning, alignment and calibration; specialist charts provide numerous visual cues and markers that make setup and/or correction in post a breeze.
The latest specialist charts from DSC Labs Include:
- Front-lit 24 DSC-calibrated color chips for accurate reference and setup to the Rec. 709 standard
- 11-step spectrophotometrically neutral crossed grayscale for efficient gamma adjustment
- Horizontal/vertical hyperbolic wedges (DSC trumpets) to test camera resolution
- Upper and lower 18% gray strips to check evenness of lighting, both horizontally and vertically
- Adjustable brightness and color controls to balance white levels
These and other new charts can be seen at http://dsclabs.com